The growth of railway transportation industry in Iran - which requires new generation of high speed wagons- needs all railway brake block with different condition and more safety
- - Produce all required kinds of brake pads and brake shoes along with significant growth in respect to time limit
- - Resistance of coefficient of friction in all levels and surfaces of linings
- - Suitable thermal conductivity
- - Behavioral stability of brake pad
- - No destructive effect onbrake disc, drum & bandage
- - Suitable life time
- - Standard brake line
Adoption approvals from different rail companies as following:
- - Written approval for mass production for brake pads and shoes for passenger wagons from Islamic Republic of Iran Railways
- - Confirmation of production process of Russian freight wagon’s composite brake shoes from Islamic Republic of Iran Railways
- - License of mass production from Tehran Urban & Suburban Railway Operation Co.
- - Confirmation of production for subway “K” wagon’s composite brake shoe from Tehran Urban & Suburban Railway Operation Co.
- - Quality Certificate from Tehran Urban & Suburban Railway Operation Co.